Jan 6, 2010

i'm officially sick!

i had been coughing since the day before yesterday and i thought i would be fine. my bro had fever and cough yesterday. maybe thats my fault.

today i went imu with baby thinking of returning the book. i tried to finish up the last few chapters but i felt uneasy and cold. i think i'm sick. after he finished his class i renewed my book and he insisted to bring me to clinic. :S i hate that.

doctor said its viral infection. urgh. i dont think my immune system is that low until my deactivated virus came back into life. sigh... plus, the doctor prescribed me the cough liquid medicine that i dislike the most. yuck!

my temperature went high up when we reached his house. thanks dear for taking good care of me. i hope that you wont get infected as you kept touching my forehead to test the temperature. i would definitely blame myself for that. muakzz...

No comments:

Post a Comment