Jan 1, 2010

hello 2010

its a new year. idiotic sentence. what resolution will i need? i need to pass my next coming exams, lovey dovey with my b, happy family. i dont think i have much needs other that those. i think. not as much as some people who has a list as long as rapunzel's hair.

oh... tommorow, i will miss... the gathering organized by melanie, priya's 21st birthday party and farrah's 21st birthday party. omg. when i got to know that i got four big events to choose to go, i seriously got no idea which one to choose. the fourth event is that following my family to genting since my dad got two free rooms from genting. i'm so sorry girls, sorry priya, sorry farrah.



at night after dinner, me and my family played rummy. my bro lose to the three of us. haha... wee~ i got extra money for snacks tomorrow. haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment