Jun 22, 2009

bambi is sick

my mum suddenly calls for me, asking me to check on bambi. so i did and i found out that bambi does not want to move! i was like, dont freak me out. i kept calling her, shaking her to wake her up. she was not asleep, just that her eyes does not want to move. my mum said she shit twice already, which is unusual for her because usually she shit once in two days. plus in a super small portion.

when i hold her in my arms, i felt that her body, legs and head got no energy at all. *dont scare me!!* my mum quickly made some brown sugar water for her and she did lick some from my finger. later on at least her head can move a little bit which means she has some energy back. i guess she got diarrhea.

we brought her outside for a walk and when she was urinating, she nearly sat on it because her back legs got no strength. same situation when she wanted to shit. her shit was orange in colour! wth!! her tummy really got problem already. we suspect her to have fever too....

bambi did not have her dinner. she got no appetite at all, not wanting to look at us. she just lay there and sleep. i guess she really suffers. ):

No comments:

Post a Comment