Jun 4, 2009

leisure mall with sis

me and my sister went badminton this early morning. my hand was like in pain but never mind. its good to have some pain sometimes. there is this malay ah pek doing his exercise at the side facing us. he was actually standing near my side instead of my sister. i told my sis not to hit the ball to his side but unintentionally she kept hitting it to that side. i had to pick the ball or hit it in front of him. i felt disgusted as he is weird and smiled at us while looking at us play. our badminton style is that funny or we do really look cute or he is just psyco? plus he kept doing this ugly exercise of leaning on the pole with his two hands and move front and back with his butt. eww?? my sis kept laughing when i told her but i felt super disgusted. hello??? there are kids around you. not us but the small kids. argh!! stop thinking about it!

later on after resting at home, my sis and i went leisure mall for a walk. yay! bought two clothes, a pants and a skirt. wanted to buy another pair of shoes but surely kena bomb by my mum when i reach home. i wanted the bra but too bad it is too thick. even the sales woman told me i cannot wear that type of push up. :( saddening enough to hear that because the texture is really nice and that colour with that price? cant get it anywhere else.

we ate madly at Giant because i was hungry that i made her hungry as well. haha.. its quite cham to go out with me because i cant resist food temptation ANYWHERE. i feel hungry easily. thats how i got my fat body figure. since she is tired so we went home, got some rest until 6 something. thought of going to baby's place for dinner but he got badminton so i just cancel my plan and eat at home. sien.

now msn-ing with baby, look at him playing dota. hehe... how sexy.

No comments:

Post a Comment