Jun 7, 2009

first green light

my family went back to my mum's hometown in Tanjung Malim after i went out. yeah.. i didnt follow them back. my mum expected it even before she ask me. haha..

before they headed back my mum sent me to baby's house and we went badminton in his secondary school. something happened and i did not play much so both of us left early for our fattening breakfast at burger kings. oh ya.. its our Agong's birthday today. we saw many expensive cars parking illegally plus they park double parking causes jam to us all. =.=

thought of going for a movie but we were too tired so we slept until 2pm? erm.. plus we have not take our bath before sleeping. eww... haha... but i love his smell. (:

went for our second chance on watching 17 again but failed. sigh.. tomorrow is my last try on this movie and if we fail to watch it, not gonna try anymore.

during dinner at pat ye tin, suddenly his mum ask about tonight, whether i will be staying at home alone and so on. of course i will be staying alone, i mean really alone because bambi went along with my family so i am going to be the only souls in my house tonight. auntie is so nice that she ask me to call my mum and ask her whether i can overnight at her house because she thinks its dangerous to stay alone in my house, which is true. there were cases that happened in my neighbourhood not long ago. my mum agreed and i joined them for dinner or supper until around 1.30am. super full dei...

why am i still blogging since we went home that late? i should be sleeping and dreaming of my prince right? its because baby is still playing dota. i teman-ed him play his last game before his exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment