Jun 11, 2009

cooking

the original outing got cancelled so i planned my own day today.

went jusco and buy some groceries. long time never shop in the supermarket. i am not the cooking type.

its was really chaotic when i cooked the slices of chicken. i washed them and without drying it, i throw them into the frying pan that contains hot boiling oil. can you imagine what happens next? oil splashing and jumping all over and i ran away from it. yeah.. since young i am always afraid of hot boiling oil. here comes my hero who helped me continue cooking the chicken and minced beef. wee~~

we had "pok chan", chicken, minced beef which was really minced, and mushroom soup.

i guess my cooking skills got better. compared to the first time i cooked at his house, this was much better. XD

we had dinner at my home. we had to eat again after the super filling meal before this. :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment