Jun 19, 2009

results

today is the day when many IPTA applicants like myself get to check our results. before knowing its today, i was wondering whether i will be disappointed if i cant get in. hmm...

i checked, at 11.30 am. but i saw the notice there wrote the results will be out at 12 noon. so i thought maybe this result is not 100%. you know how GOV works. so i waited until 12.30pm. again the same results. i cant get what i wanted. i was not sad nor disappointed. i was just thinking "maybe its my STPM results and luck".

well.... its fated that IMU is my next destination. i thought of making myself in doubt if i got what i want. haha.... too bad...

i saw many people cant get what they wanted and also most of my friends cant even get a place in local U. who's fault is it to be blamed? some got super good results yet they cant get their 1st/2nd choice. i'm not saying about myself. i cant blame others but myself. i did not do well so its my thing. i am pretty sure there will be lots and lots of complaints going on after this. maybe the GOV people got nothing better to do. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment