Jun 3, 2009

jog + badminton = exhaustion

early in the morning i was awaken by my mum and sis to go for a jog near my house. i was darn sleepy but what to do... i need some exercise.

we went to the big park near the mosque near my house. people who know where my house is surely know which park i am saying. so, this park is quite big and i managed to run two big rounds non stop! woohoo! after so long of not exercising, i am kind of amazed with myself. i should not stop because once i stop jogging i will feel tired and continuing is no longer in my mind.

went out and met with baby to go for badminton with his friends. from imu, its 15 minutes drive. plus you have to pay a tol just to reach there? =.=

chaos when we reached as they booked two courts for today at 11am but that receptionist said her colleague booked for thursday so basically they got no court for now. the boys were like, what the... so we had to take the 12pm courts. i was super hungry that time. he wanted to take me to a&w but its too fattening plus its after my hard work jog? no way. i just have to endure my hunger-ness until 2pm.

its tiring but when i saw there is an empty court, i felt like playing. not going to waste time and court and also money. my legs were super tired. long time never had such enthu exercising since secondary. not even when i am in form 6.

after that we went for pan mee near taylors. my ma lat pan mee is disappointing. i had to add so much of chili just to get the taste. but i was not satisfied. sigh.

after that we chilled at his home until 7pm. long time never had this kind of satisfaction sleep. i hardly get to sleep at night or during my afternoon nap. this time i slept once i drop flat on his bed. when i woke up i was super energetic. haha... how great.

i can feel the pain even when i walk up the stairs. yeah.. i am not the sports type but at least better than nothing right. *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment