Jun 19, 2009

my first blood test

something just happened. :S i went clinic to get my blood tested for hepatitis B. its actually for imu because they need their students' hepB reports.

well, as usual, i am afraid of getting an injection. whats more of getting my blood suck out? the nurse tied a glove on my upper arm, so that the doctor can find my vein. start with my right hand. she could not find one and she change to my left hand. guess where she took my blood?

my first blood test.

after that, when i was waiting to pay, suddenly i felt dizzy. its difficult for me to stay still and sit there. my mum ask whether i was ok and i answered her "i want to sleep". =.=? maybe thats how i felt at that moment. when i was trying to walk out of the clinic to my car with my bro, i knew i couldnt stand. its like tons and tons of blood rushing to my brain, causing me to fall. luckily the chairs are not far away from me.

the nurse took water and splash it to my face. that time a was awake and realise i blackout for around 3/4 seconds. i took two glasses of glucose and a sweet. immediately my dizziness and headache went off. phew... luckily. my mum said my face got pale and she panicked. the nurse said i need to eat meat to get more blood. especially chicken heart (ewwww) or kerang. another eww...

is either i got thalessemia, which is kind of impossible or i got really frightened. thats what they said also. maybe its because i was too scared when i got my blood taken and cause myself fainted. hmm.....

its seriously one of my deepest nightmare. it makes me scare of the syringe even more! argh... the doctor said she got like 20 drops of my blood only. not sure whether its enough for the test. so if its not enough she will have to take my blood the second time. no way???!! :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment