Jun 2, 2009

jusco with yenny

my sis went jogging early in the morning but i was too lazy to wake up. yes! i am always your pig pig, baby!

supposingly i am going midvalley but plan changed so i stayed at home. but i dont feel like to so i asked my sis to go jusco with me. both of us had sushi for brunch. after that we went and look for my baju-s. i tried those shirts until so tired. and frustrated. its suppose to be fitting but only one problem. one part of me is oversized and i had to get a bigger size shirt which causes the waist part to be flabby. but i still manage to get 3 shirts, a cardigan pants, a pair of loving shoes and food!

my sister's effort this morning gone because of me. i made her eat throughout the outing. haha... both of us were tired but we had lots of fun shopping-ing together. i plan to go leisure mall after that but she was too tired. thanks to me.

how i wish you were there. i cant made up my mind to choose. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment