Feb 2, 2009

拜天公

well, as usual i went off from work early. before that me and my colleague went watson, sasa and metrojaya for a walk (shopping and lazy-ing i should say). envy right? XD

around 8 baby came and we headed to Momo cafe and jasmine is there. haha.. did not take pictures as we were too excited talking about bush (his dog FYI, not ex US president), not funny eh? hmm....

then he kept rushing me to go home as he wants to see bush asap. silly pig.. my mum was like, how come so early off work geh? haha... the usual me, lazy. bush was excited to see him of course. and he kept smelling the food we prepared for bai tin gong later. after a while i asked them to play mahjong. the three of us were so blurr as only baby knows how to play. XD

bush has a trauma. he was afraid of my uncle as he kept pulling bush out of the table. baby was having heartache too. then bush ran and hide under the kitchen table. we kept trying to make him the usual naughty puppy but he did not even try to bite my fingers! i was like, bite my finger, bush. whenever my uncle talks in the living room he will try to run away. i cried, actually, when there's only me and baby, carrying bush. after some time he started becoming his own self. i am glad. luckily. no offence ya penn.. i was really sad when bush started to be afraid of people.

i ate quite a lot. but my mum's cooking is really nice. i cant resist. haha... speechless eh? XD

No comments:

Post a Comment