Feb 28, 2009

nothing much~i miss you a lot

yesterday my colleague came back from sibu. she bought back some food and stuffs. today is saturday and it might be the last day of my new colleague which i meantioned previously. i started to like her already but she have to leave. its a rules for people like her. if she is caught working here, she will be blacklisted in her U and never got to study anymore. lady boss have to do this to her for her own good.

a random picture of me.
some sarawak handcraft.
simbolises sarawak.
for the first time i saw a real one.
the green one is black pepper. so cute!!
cai mi and cocoa-s.
my turn.
two different type of cocoa and limau. what is limau in english?
guess what?
the skin is so thin!
one of my colleague nearly spoil it as she thought the skin is thick.
haha.. cai mi peeling it for me.
i miss my baby! he came and had lunch with me before going to IMU to join his friends to practise a stupid sketch. i laughed when he told me what their sketch is about. they had to buy costumes and many more.
i am going home early. very tired and i want to finish the drama i am watching. wee~~

No comments:

Post a Comment