Feb 8, 2009

i am ok

after one night of depression, i felt better. when i think of seeing baby later, i felt even much happier. he is the one who makes me feel better. thanks darling.
i asked my mum not to cook tonight and eat at pat kin pat san (my treat). so me and dear went pav for a movie before the dinner.
underworld 3:rise of the lycans.
her ending is sad.
hate him. he dont spare her a life.
like this movie but the major problem is 98% of the movie is dark so when they fight it is really blurr. i did not really feel disgusted when the brain or whatever busted. why? =.= its really sad when sonia had to watch lucian being whipped before her punishment. then lucian had to watch sonia turning into ash by the sunlight (she is a vampire), with a baby in her stomach. :(
after that we 'pak tor' a while and bought my tissue box. love it!! hehe.. i called my mum and told her we were coming back but she said my aunt is bringing food back so cant follow us for dinner. :( next time then. the both of us went sushi king (i wanted to eat since yesterday but no chance). so full! after that we went pet shop. the rottweiler is so cute!!! though the size is too much of difference but the playful-ness is exactly like bush.
we headed home, gambled for the last time, and i lost quite a lot to baby. but he is so nice that he gave me back my money. i owe you a meal. hehe.. love you bamboo....
::happy 3+2 months anniversary, baby. love you much!::

No comments:

Post a Comment