Feb 3, 2009

sorry bush

not long ago baby messaged me asking me to promise him that i wont be sad or cry after he tell me something. i was like, okay.... is it about bush? he said since last night until now bush kept shitting green colour shit. damn! i asked is it because of the food we gave him when he was in our house and he said no. usually pets shit green poo poo is because they are afraid. what!!!!? means bush is still afraid until now? i thought he was back to normal. :..( i told him i want to cry already but he kept telling me that bush is going to be fine this and that.

if i did not say yes to him when he asked to take care of bush, he will not be like now. sorry baby. i know its my fault. how should i answer to his mum? she precious bush and after three days at my house he is like that already. i dont think there will be another time. i just hope bush will not be afraid of me the next time i saw him. if bush does not play and be naughty anymore, he no longer is bush. i just feel so guilty whenever i recall back the incident yesterday.





::you dont have to feel bad telling me. i still will feel guilty. hopefully he will be fine and you will be happier::

No comments:

Post a Comment