Feb 14, 2009

valentine 09

well, its our fourth valentine already. time passes really quick. dont you think so? for me everyday is valentine. XD today got nothing different except we exchanged presents.

i woke up at 8.30am, get myself done, for about an hour. what i did that took me so long? =.= my mum sarcastically said "you didnt wake up that early and do yourself for so long when its to work" in front of baby tuck. iysh! i gave him a very simple present (i wanted him to feel disappointed). we went tsim tung near my house for breakfast. we waited so long for the food to come. he saw them giving the food to the other group of girls, which is their friends, first. i asked him,"saw that waitress? she kept starring at couples that came in but when its a family, she smiled at them". he is not surprised. maybe she is just jealous. not going there another time. bad service.
my cute doink!
next destination is midvalley. we came here for our first valentine. :p the queue for tickets is SUPER LONG! we were shocked. luckily we need not wait too long. to our suprise, when we were ready to be disappointed with the no-more-seats-left movie, there was two seats left, side by side, third row from the back! the very last two seats! a very strategic place. lucky? or coincidence? XD
looking for a star. this movie shows three love stories. really suitable for a day like this. haha.. andy lau is a billionaire while shu qi is a club dancer+dealer. i dropped my tears few times already. but andy lau with shu qi as a couple? hmm.... kind of weird.

after the movie, we headed to midah tesco. we bought food for our candle light dinner. and yes!! baby is cooking a candle light dinner for me! woohoo!!! alright. his original plan is bringing me to victoria station. he made a reservation two days before. this is the very first time someone made a reservation for me. as in dating, not with family or something. but he cancelled it. i still feel happy because he gave me a better surprise!
i am waiting impatiently. i did not do anything but wait.



first time he cook western food for anyone.
too dark. but romantic. hehe... love you darling!
muakzz!!
champagne. my first ever champagne.
it burst open, scaring me off the ground, left half bottle only. haha..
main course. sirloin steak, rib eye steak, egg, hot dogs.
a toast to us!
drink drink drink!
i know, its a wain glass. haha...
thanks for everything!
he is good at drinking.
i gave him his main present before we started eating. hehe.. he said he expected something as i told him i bought his present earlier. stupid me. after finishing i felt hot and headache is attacking me. i ran to his bed and slept. after one hour i woke up and i feel much better but my stomach is not feeling well. baby, i will be fine. when he was driving home i slept in car. i cant sit too long nor stand long. he stayed for a while, accompanying me and left after 12am.
oh ya, my present. i love them, dear. thanks a lot!!

actually i longed for it the first time saw it. he knew i like baby instead of adults one.
thanks sweetheart.
::dont have to worry ok? i will be fine after sleeping. i love you dear. i am missing you right after you left me. dreaming of you. happy valentines, people!!::

No comments:

Post a Comment