Feb 27, 2009

since you've been gone

its been a while since my last post. i am not really busy but i am actually. =.=? i am not busy in the sense that my job is relaxing but i am busy nowadays watching drama in youtube. thats why did not even bother to check my blog. (nothing to check also.. XD).

since baby started his U i was super bored. no people eat with me during dinner and i hardly get to see him. yesterday night is the only night he is free. the orientation he is going through, TERRIBLE. i will mention about it later.

this is what i do when i am bored. PICTURES!!











that shows how bored i am. i want to share the drama that i am watching with you people. 命中注定我愛你. fated to love you/you're my destiny. really nice. its funny, romantic, saddening, and most importantly, its 18pl. its not hamsap drama btw.
i miss you dear. my baby boy is tired. his voice is getting sexy, bones ache and i never saw him so restless before. another long, tiring week to go. you will get use to it soon. love you darl.

No comments:

Post a Comment