Feb 7, 2009

melanie's farewell

morning baby pick me up from lrt after his badminton and we went for breakfast. after that he went home and bathe, while i played with bush. so, we thought of going to tay's house straight but he is not back yet so we headed to Brem Mall at jalan kuching. first time there, nothing much yet as i think is a new mall.

reached tay's house and waited for the others to reach. went to this stall, in front of a temple, 30 seconds of walk from his house. haha... we talked for so long, even people who came after us left. too much things to talk about. tay paid the bill without us knowing. thanks ya.. when we were walking, we saw a really LONG SNAKE!!! around 7 or 8 feet. dead, in the river (longkang i should say). its scary! its my first time at this distance seeing such big snake.

next, we played cards, and chit chatted again. then the boys played game (without fail) and the two of us girls watch tv. around 6.30 we left his house, saying goodbye (he is leaving also).

the next destination is mel's house. i drove there as baby is having slight headache. kekeke... second time driving accord.

what we did there? take pictures (mainly they are the ones who took), eat, talk, play game, talk, eat... i should say i am happy to see them again, what about them? i talked the most is when they went inside, leaving me, baby and woan shin. funny eh? baby sent me back at around 11.40pm.

at least i went, right? i did not realise so many things until today. you wants to treat me that way, fine. what for i still get myself into it since you dont care? dont think i cant differentiate it. its horrible! i cried so many times because of you and i promised i will not anymore. i still cherish the bond between us and i care a lot about you but normal relationship will do. i dont have the bravery to accept the truth another time. i tried so many times to tell myself its not true but..... you can blame me for what i had did to you previously, ok, its part of my fault but you got no right to treat me like that. NO YOU DONT! just treat me fairly. i appreciates that.

No comments:

Post a Comment