Dec 1, 2008

flying colours

how i wish my results suddenly turn out to be colourful. *wink* i screwed my the-only-hope paper! how lucky is that. next time do not think it can be as easy as it can be until you can score more. think the worst and it will stimulate you to burn the midnight oil although you are hugging the Buddha's leg. my only hope is that the answers or the questions are having typing errors so that they will let us have bonus marks! *slap me and wake me up*

conversation between the angel and the devil in me

*me trying to concentrate*
angel : keep it up! i know you can.
devil : no you can't. you will fail anyway.
angel : do not do this to her. you are part of her remember.
devil : so? hey kar yue! you are nothing but a pathetic worm.
angel : babe. close ur heart to the devil and open it to my side. do your best no matter what.
devil : haha. yeah right. you are still a loser to me. close your book and sleep.
*continue argueing*

is it or is it not cruel? i could not even shut the automatic radio in me. it irritates me but i could not do anything. do not tell me i can. i tried trillions of ways. i really wish i could end this nightmare peacefully. at least.



:: hi chip-PIG. miss you much. it's been a while since the last time we see each other. miss your stare. we had been waiting for almost a month. why can't not another two more days? .......... argh! i just hate waiting. ::

No comments:

Post a Comment