Dec 7, 2008

left alone

this morning my mum asked whether we want to go Genting or not and i do not feel like waking up, wash my face, change my clothes and sit in the car for so long. i just want to sleep. erm.. i have a better reason. my legs are in pain. they are shouting for help so i rather not walking the whole day. so i rejected and my sister was pissed off as i am the only person she can actually talk to and without me she will definitely be bored. sorry sis.

so i continued meeting chau gong and played chess with him until 1 pm. then i watched Love Hina which i stopped half way before my exam. i planned not to eat as i can still feel food inside me. my baby called me after his training and asked about my leg. hehe.. he asked whether i want to out and i said why dont we go tesco since he havent eat anything since morning while we shop for some food. when we were eating i kept telling him about the hi-tea i had yesterday and he looked at me one kind. haha.. he had dinner yesterday and the food was terrible. so i was actually boasting to him. *hide under the table* later we went supermarket and it was people mountain people sea. after that i went home and hibernate again. AND continuing love hina.

No comments:

Post a Comment