Dec 10, 2008

tagged by ivy

what's your ambition?
::i choose to let it be. i dare not hope anything yet::

grab the book nearest to you, open it to page 20 and copy down the fourth line:
::"pretend not to notice she was afflicted with a.."::

how often do you think of committing suicide?
::countless times (when i was in form 3)::

do you think you have enough confidence?
::hmm.. a good one. no..::

how many babies do you want?
::never thought of that::

favourite perfume/fragrance?
::perfume smell chokes me::

what is your goal for this year?
::shop til i drop::

do you believe in eternal love?
::yes and no::

what's a perfect girlfriend/boyfriend like to you? (List 10)
::just like Gu Tin Lok::
::be himself all the time::
::tall::
::wide shoulder (my baby has it <3)::
::has thick lips::
::a good cook::
::cares for me when i am sad::
::with me whenever i am sad::
::suprise me::
::do not break promises::

what feeling do you love the most?
::excited?::

what is your bad habit?
::my fats are growing as i cant resist food temptation::

is there anything you want to tell the people who hate you?
::just tell me you hate me::

do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
::i do but it depends on how they cherish mine with them too::

what do you hate most in others?
::pretend they know me well enough to hate me::

what do you crave for the most currently?
::erm.. food?::

what features/quirks do you find totally sexy on a guy/girl?
::definitely lips, especially thick one::


describe the person who tagged you in seven words:
::classmate, reckless, blurr, critic, goldfish, laughs wierd-ly, smart::

which quality do you like the most about yourself?
::cant answer. got no idea what is good about myself::

o
ne of your craziest ambitions when you were a kid?
::to be the best doctor ever... ><::


what is the next thing you do after posting?

::have my dinner::

Instructions :
Remove one question from above and add in your personal question.
Make a total of 20 questions and tag 8 people.List them out at the end of the post.
I tag :
~peggie
~isabelle
~penny
~jinh
~yiwen
~weng kit
~joye
~deniece

No comments:

Post a Comment