Dec 16, 2008

jogoya's day

early in the morning i snoozed the stupid alarm seven thousand times before really waking up. i was supposed to wake my baby but he woke up earlier than me. ><

sorry about the messy hair.




we reached and was blurr with the names of the floors and the way to get inside. we came from the jungle.

jogoya is at relish A.

make sure your kids are not too tall.
we did not waste much time to wander around. grabbed our foods and start gobbling. i got lost when i went for the second round. i was like "eh, this is a dead end. oh shit! i am lost. *pretend nothing happened and walked out*

my first plate of food.

the salmon is not as fresh as i expected. *frustrated*



















eww? they look scary to me.








fried yam. i had few bites only. not nice.

sliced abalone.



chocolate!

i had to use this tiny plate as the tall cup was not for ice cream. ><>

not nice at all!! i was cheated by the i-taste-real-good looks.

greedy soo yinn.



fei used fork to eat ice cream as the spoon is not small enough to reach the bottom.











accidental cause.



i was too full to eat anymore so i got Tuck with me to take some pictures around.


empty???

Asean.






there should be coconuts.







us!

they just want some more of the lobsters.
p/s: i did not swallow the marshmellow. got what i mean?

it is 1 p.m already and we should get out of there but how can we miss taking pictures in the toilet?














still not willing to leave.


went level Feast (sounded wierd huh?) and took silly pictures.

I WAS FORCED. XD

after that we sent fei and peng to lrt and yinn followed us to ts and went separate ways. we watched Space Chimp.

my first impression after i saw the poster was 'ah, it must be another boring cartoon movie'. hey, i got wrong! the movie was super funny. especially the cute little alien named kilowalimaliwattewitimatewaata. although it is not really the exact one but the name is really that long! i did not regret watching it. you should experience it too.

cute!!

i didnt know it is a real story! *standing ovation, salute!*

at night, i spent some time in the car with bubu near my house before going back. something happened and i took a walk around. for the first time my mum saw him and wanted to ask him in but my grandma was inside so i dont want. only people who knows my stories understand.
my dog was soo happy seeing me. she was left alone the whole day. pity.

she hardly runs. cute!!!








::i am sick. flu and sore throat. oh ya. baby, it is my fault. i know my mistakes. but you should know yours too ok. muakzz. i love you dear::

No comments:

Post a Comment