Dec 13, 2008

fly aeroplane

sorry guys. i did not went to the party/gathering/reunion/whatever you name it. actually i have something to do in the morning and i really forgotten about it until isabelle messaged me. i was in the car heading to JJ already. hmm...

we ate at Madam Lim first.

jasmine green tea and passion earl green tea.

in chinese is called "tung fun".
later i shopped with my sister looking for bra and i took the wrong size. i still think that my size is B. sigh. you will never know how sad am i. B is my ideal size but it seems that mine never stop growing (it stopped, i think). so, we bought what we should and headed to guardian and bought hair colouring. medium auburn. i thought of getting the golden brown but i guess it does not suit my skin colour. later we went Madam's Lim again and chit chat with my aunt and penny.

we started our mission and it took quite some time to finish 1 bottle, whats more 2 bottles? yes, i bought two bottles. my hair gets harden, difficult to comb and i asked my sis to just squeeze and leave it. then it is my sister's turn. haha.. she wanted too.



i did not on the living room light.

i know i look ugly without anything on my face.



haha..

we are going to have dinner with my cousins. i mean, only the four of us. my parents and their parents are going Genting while my brother is working. what about my hair colour? nah.. cannot really see it. :( a little disappointed. i will definitely do it another time. some other day of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment