Dec 20, 2008

overtime

this is about yesterday. after going public bank with my dad's friend, baby came and pick me up to his house. not going anywhere as i feel tired and so was him. we went madam lim at jj for brunch. i finished like 8 chapters of bleach before heading to woan shin's house. miss my baby already after leaving his car. hehe.. yiwen who was the one desperately hoping for a steamboat party with us could not attend. we took pictures, played "spicy spicy fish ball who is going to eat" game. after all these at the pool side, we went upstairs and continued playing a new game. the silly-ness continued and reached home late. i was screwed up by my dad twice in the phone. sigh. and yes, i have a curfew. 99% of my friends (even joye) got no curfew anymore. maybe my parents are too worried. never mind. i am still safe and sound.






::photos update next time. baby.. i was too sleepy this morning after something happened early in the morning. i off the alarm after it rang for 1 second. sorry.. hehe.. just let my fats grow. badminton cannot help. XD::

No comments:

Post a Comment