Dec 3, 2008

in peace

finally.........~ i am soooooo happy! i still cannot believe that my exam had over. smack me.

i just came back from the Curve. yesterday my boy didnt want to tell me where he is going to bring me for dinner today. he said we are going to somewhere we used to go. on the way there i thought we were heading to 1U. haha. silly me. he did that on purpose. how 'sweet' is that.
muakzz. thanks for everything.

we took some walk while looking for food and we came across some cute christmas decorations.

adorable! observe the size of that squirrel.
cute, erm angel i guess.
retard. "thanks" dear.
finally we settled down in Italiannies. i wanted a heineken but he insisted a no. why~~~? *manja a bit*.... i didnt get the answer.
spaghetti & meatball
we shared. firstly it is a two person portion (it came in a big plate instead of the one in the picture) and secondly i could not finish it by myself also right? oh. the meatball is nice. i like the way it was cooked.

we nearly got lost in the darkness because of that silly pig. i asked why didnt he ask about the way out since he asked his friends about the way to the Curve. he said he thought of getting there only. i guess he planned to overnight there. =.= silly baby.



yahoo...! tell me i am free. tell me i can go crazy shopping. tell me! i love hearing that. *wink* should i sleep or not? hmm... i need some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment