Dec 12, 2008

nichii again

i was so sleepy but my sis woke me up at 10am (i slept again and woke up at 10.30am). my parents and i dropped my sister at times square and went Fun Kee for breakfast. the wantan mee there is nice, even ho chiak went there before. later me and my mum went Nichii. YES! again! i tried 5 pants and a top tank. greedy me.


got this. CNY colour and my fav.

does it looks green? because it is blue.

got this too. simple yet comfortable.

i like it. *its a hint, baby*


once stepping out of the fitting room guess who i saw? YIWEN!! i am so happy that time. she is getting prettier since the last time i saw her. *wink*

i argued with my brother. he always own the computer. how irritating.









::my baby messaged me and said his legs are going to collapse. *heartache* do not take it so seriously. it is just a training. hurt yourself, not going to forgive you::

No comments:

Post a Comment