Dec 28, 2008

dead's diary

went Times Square with doink doink, had simple breakfast, and waited for our movie to start.
Diary of the Dead. surprising eh? didnt know i would have a thought in my mind of watching right? haha.. just wanted to scare myself once a while and stimulates my nerves.



actually the make ups are not that nice. i did not really look at it as i closed my eyes whenever there is one ugly head on the screen. it was not that scary after all but i jumped quite a number of times though.

there was a outing at chiu yen's territory this night and i was told 9.30 p.m as mel could not make it if at 9. i reached ivy's guard house by 9.45 and nan should be coming. i waited and later on i went back because nan is reaching after 20 minutes (after waited for 10 minutes). i was like, no way. mum will kill me if i were late back home. she mumbled me the entire journey to ivy's house, while waiting, after i told her i am not going and when going back. how annoyed. sigh. sorry guys. next time i guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment