Dec 23, 2008

beverly's ip man?

finally i watched Beverly Hills Chihuahua!! baby, you did not regret ok. i kept urging my sister to watch it when she went out with her friends. the entire movie i was like "aww..." "aaa!!! (because of the cuteness)" "so cute!!" "i want it!!!" *swinging his arm telling him i want one of those* pity my boy. he cannot really concentrate much because of my obsession on dogs. i really hope he will fulfill his promise next five 1/2 later. YOU promised!



aww.. so sweet...

i want!!

he is just so adorable!
the next is ip man. i bet you are reading I-P man as in the human man and not a name man. what on earth am i talking about? *rolling my eyes* actually we bet 90% of the people in the cinema pronounced the name wrongly. i mean, people who have not watch the show, the trailer, or anything about it. just the poster.
the actual pronunciation is YIP MAN. yes, it is a name of a person, not I-P human-MAN. we were like:
me:oh sussh! we just said the wrong title. isnt that fish?
tuck:ya. but that girl said I-P man also. i guess she didnt know too. so i guess it is ok.
the real yip man and bruce lee. he was late bruce's master who taught him 'wing chun'.








::fate is just fate. all i need to do is just accept it. nobody is going to be blamed. i promise i will not blame myself. i promise i will not break my promise. trust me. i know i do not keep my promises well but not this time ok. muakzz::

No comments:

Post a Comment