Jan 14, 2009

19th

first of all, thanks to each and everyone who sent me birthday wishes, no matter by phone message or facebook or friendster or anything. even you just thought of it but did not sent anything, i still appreciate. i really got a lot suprising messages. thanks a trilion times. may my wishes come true. i seriously hope.

well, my day started yesterday of course. but for today, he woke me up early but i slept back and i was late. baby arrived before i was ready. even my mum was urging me. =.=


he took me to Pavilion. *whisper: i knew he is going to bring me to Ichiban Sushi when we were heading to Pav* hehe.. never mind. i know you planned something for me and i am happy with it. i do not demand anything really suprising or what. simple. a simple day will do.

rush until i did not make up. never mind. i still look normal (i hope).

we bought our movie ticket and went Ichiban. we still have to wait another half an hour before they open. so we just waste some time at Kono Pizza. we tried there once and it is nice. though not much variety but i like the taste. just try one and you will know. there is a promotion now. get a medium size pizza, free a small one. it is not much difference in size.



chicken&mushroom and salsiccia pollo.

next, our proper lunch. haha.. we ordered Don-don Wazen. its a set (i guess). it consist of mini unagi rice bowl with scrambled egg, mini chili salmon rice bowl, assorted tempura, chawanmushi, appetizer, miso soup and fruit.


the chawanmushi taste egg-ey. i simply just love the salmon rice.
we headed for Four Christmases. chinese new year is two more weeks so it is a little bit weird watching christmas movie. haha.. guess what? we+two women were the only human inside! maybe because it is still early and schools are not end yet. he scared me by trying to leave me alone inside. you try to do that, i cry in front of you. bluek..

this movie is about the couple who are forced to celebrate four christmases at four different houses as both their parents were divorced. they were actually afraid of going back to them as both of them have their embarrassed moments and nightmares. they started to fight as they start to know more about each other through their families. it is a nice story and there are moral values in this movie actually.

they said there are no "families" without "lies". =.=
brad's mother's boyfriend is his own best friend. erm... eww?
the baby just puked on kate and this is what brad said to her.
brad:i do love you but get away from me! i am going to puke too!!

we had Chocolate Lounge after the movie. Iceberg Lady this time. not bad. i just love chocolates. we sat there for some time, discussed about something, figured out and done! we headed back to car and went back to his house, wait for the time to pass. both of us had to rest our feet as they hurts. its not a bad idea, baby.

about 5 .30 we went Ipoh Road for bak kut teh. quite famous around there. Sem Kim restaurant. i went there a couple of times before. i like their rice. they add fried onions so it taste better.


later we went night market at connaught. it rained but we still continue to get our japanese crepe. our all-time favourite. it stopped not long after that. haha.. we did not walk long as we went back to his car and eat.
when we reached home my mum said they bought a cake for me. hehe... thanks mum!

baby is a bad photographer.

he looks happier than the birthday girl. haha...
its my first birthday with him in my house. :)

thanks darling for everything! i love you so much! thanks to my mum, sis and bro. i am still waiting for my presents. haha... they cant get away from me...

No comments:

Post a Comment