Jan 19, 2009

to aunty

happy birthday aunty! guess you enjoyed your day.
she is my baby's mum. i went off early from work which is 7.30 pm and we went to buy a cake. it was a so-called suprise. so we headed to his shop and there were all her friends, drinking. i wanted to drink also but he didnt allow. never mind. CNY is coming. XD as usual we sang song, ate cake and do nothing. she asked me to go for supper after they close shop but i was afraid that we will eat until really late. so i rejected and baby send me to his house to see Bush.
Bush grow really quickly. his body is long, even his tail grew longer. and of course his weight, my gosh. i can hardly hug him up. he is a hyperactive puppy. he kept climbing my body and i really scare my long nails will poke him or something. so cute!
then i suggested to go Peng Hwa food court. people said the business there is quite good. erm.... i got lots to say about it so i will keep it for tomorrow's post. XD
i got to sleep. so long, farewell, its time to say goodbye~

No comments:

Post a Comment