Jan 15, 2009

muet

i am here, working nervously, as my mind is thinking of my MUET results. i am nervous. i had butterflies in my stomach when i was in the Lrt. later i messaged Loong. let's see how our sms went.
me: what time go school? did vas ask to go by what time?
loong: i dont know o. i plan to check online. they say the results not important one. no need to collect.
me: huh? if can check online i now also can check because my working place here can online.
loong: funny la you. i check for you already. 1 mark more to band 4. high band 3. serious. you working?
me: ya. you serious a? i'm going to cry now.
then he called me and i was like, are you serious? he said "cry la. why you didnt cry now?". then i heard noises but i wasnt concentrating on the background sound. my mind was all about the band 3 thing.
loong: you got band 3, ivy got band 6! and i got band 5 only.
me: really a? ivy okla. aiyo. then i have to retake it lo.
loong: crazy a u? no need la.
me: what no need? where got people accept band 3? next year i am going to retake it.
loong: *laughs* why you so dumb geh? why you so easy trust people one?
*me thinking whether i do trust people easily*
me: *blurr* huh? *realising i was cheated* means you dont know about my results? wei.. dont play la. i really trust de lo.
loong: *talking to the people around*
soo yinn: hello, low band 3.
i was like, damn. i nearly got another heart attack. while on the phone i quickly googled mpm and check my results. i got band 4! i was so relieved. half of the heavy weight on my shoulder went off. i messaged my baby telling him the news. i messaged loong also. never ever tell me something with a serious tone. i really believe and i always scare myself.

yinn asked me where am i and she came with weng kit and his friend. they told me about the conversation between me and loong. they heard everything! i was like, O-M-G. how embarrassed! how bad is this loong hui. oh ya. good luck yinn. hope you get the highest salary job you wish for.






::now i am waiting for my STPM results. i dont feel like taking it. i just got a bad feeling about it. why must i go through all these feelings? *sad* hope it wont come out that bad. at least not too bad until i have to jump from the 10th floor at times square and burst my brain at 3rd floor. *cross fingers*::

No comments:

Post a Comment