Jan 19, 2009

get out of my life!

i am really pissed off whenever there's something about P. i dislike P in any way, any angle, any-where. i just dont know why must P appear in my life. P always want to pretend in front of people so that they think that P is weak, pathetic, blind, deaf, sick and always wants everyone to pity and care for P. yes, in front of us especially me, P NEVER does that. P can even see tiny bits of biscuits on the floor which we cant. imagine.
to P: remember who invites you to this house? remember who lets you stay together with us so you wont feel alone all the time? remember who feeds you instead of your really close family members? remember who's room you are taking? remember who buys you new year clothes instead of the one at ampang(A) and the one just moved out(B)? remember who buys you your food and drinks whenever you demands for it? YOU JUST DO NOT REMEMBER!
all you think is the two other person and make us not the part of your life. sorry, i also do not wish to have any connection with you. we do not have any blood connection for god sake and yet my family did not do any cruel stuff to you. but you never appreciates what we gave you. even (A) said you have all the care from everyone and yet you still demand more. WTH. you make me sick.
i do not care whether you scold me or what as i will just pretend you are singing. why must i listen to you since you yourself is a faker? whenever i answer you, you said i never answer. when i raised my voice a little more so you can hear, you said i shouted at you. when i nod/shake my head instead of answering as its a better way of giving an answer, you said i do not respect. GREAT! now i am in the wrong. that is why i always avoid talking to you!! do i make it clear?
since you are going to your new house, why must you leave most of your stuff at our house? isnt it our room now? you owned the room for so many years and yet my mum never said anything. so why must we still let you own the room since you have your own house? its our house. of course we do not really need the room for anything urgent nor we are greedy. i am sorry but i myself do not welcome you ANYMORE! accept the cruel me or get the hell out of my life.
since you gave everything to (A) and (B) then just go to them! why still stick to this poor house? you leave nothing for us. let me make it clear. me and my family do not crave anything from you. not even 1%. all we want is you, leaving our life, giving us peace. why must we hunger for some shits from you? leave nothing in our house and we will be grateful. i have never been so SERIOUS.

sorry for being so harsh from the beginning. i am really really feeling the burn in my heart. i just feel pity for my mum as she has to face all these alone. all she can do is talk to us and dad. telling some other people only makes people think of something else. they do not understand. you may think its nothing big. i dont care. i just hate P.

No comments:

Post a Comment