Jan 9, 2009

lazy but have to

i am super lazy especially after a long sick. but my mum started to mumble me again. she took me to leisure mall to buy some shirts while look for a job. hmm... i tried to sneak away everytime this matter comes to me. this time i got no escape so i just go for it. i got one but is at times square. too bad. i just have two more days to enjoy myself before get bounded to this job. i dont understand. why must she urge me to get a job? sigh. fate.

after that picked my sis and we went the store. did not buy any clothes so tomorrow going out again. my mum and sis bought theirs while i am a bit picky. non of the shirts catches my eyes. why? i guess i have to close one eye and pay. if not i have to wear back the same old shirts for chinese new year. hey... why not? brilliant! *smack*

No comments:

Post a Comment