Jan 30, 2009

fifth and last

today i drove to puchong, my aunt's house. like the journey as all the time is by highways. XD reached not even one minute the three of us started mahjong-ing, without money. after lunch i followed my uncle and cousin back to house. then dear came and pick me up to leisure mall. i wanted to look for accessories for my car.

around 6.15pm we went Jun Kee at midah for the planned dinner. we were one of the earliest. then we had to wait until around 8.30pm for the other five.
my second yee sang.
joey took that part. haha...
the big group picture is with jason. update next time.

after that we went jason's house and they examined jason's new computer. they said the graphic is really nice, everything is cool and for the first time i saw how photoshop works. joey is a geek (they said one, not me). then they played "call of duty 4". cool game but i got bored as i dont like all these games. but i can actually hear the heartbeat of the character which i think is really exciting.

then we headed to his house to get bush to my house. bush is going to stay at my house until monday as he is going back to hometown. wee~ he is so so so naughty. i got few scratches and so does my sister.




::miss you baby. are you going to miss me more or bush? hehe... love you darl. i will be start working tomorrow. hmm....::

No comments:

Post a Comment