Jan 14, 2009

my day is coming

i went leisure mall today. to work not to shop FYI. ying ying (the one who manage everything but she is not the boss nor his wife, complicated huh?) wanted to teach me about the system they are using but maybe the computer does not like me, the moniter got nothing. so i just did what i suppose, bored as usual but leisure mall certainly got more customers than times square do. place problem. ying ying let me off early so i asked dear to get me by 8. wee~
he took me to Guan coffee house near my house for dinner. due to the change of time (he was suppose to get me at 10) his plan was ruined. haha.. he had to think of something else. so he took me to The Curve. he was thinking something when we were reaching and he went the wrong lane TWICE! the second time he nearly hit the divider, he swung the car, drifted, tyre made some sound, i nearly got heart attack and died on the spot, the people in car on the other road was looking and he still can say "kind of fun". baby, i nearly died because of shocked. next time, i drive. XD

we went Laundry. nowhere else to go so we tried the place. i had Bloody Mary and he ordered something tequila+red bull+....... i forgot. i dislike mine. got this weird smell. and it hurts my throat. maybe for many people its a cool drink but i prefer normal alcoholic drinks. tuck's is good. sweet and a little bit grape taste. maybe we were too late as there were less people. so not really got the "high" mood with the music. anyway, i still have to thanks him for planning.
bloody mary. got celery taste, vodka, spicy when you swallow so it burns your trachea.
tequila is nice.
thanks for everyone who just sent me birthday messages. thanks a lot. as for chiu yen, you are just so cute. you dont have to wait until 12 am if you are too tired. you can still message me the next morning. i will not get angry. as long as you remember, i am very happy already. hehe.. anyway i still appreciates! muakzz..







::baby, sorry about your toe. i know it is my fault. dont keep telling me it is just an accident. i know exactly what happened. i feel heartache everytime your feel painful when you walked. few more weeks it will be ok. take care o...::

No comments:

Post a Comment