Jan 17, 2009

work=bored but relaxing

i am posting this at my work place. i am bored to hell, seriously. maybe because this shop is not selling clothes nor food. i dont blame them. i can actually do anything i want, except lady boss/supervisor is here. the people i am working with are very nice. they share food with me, they cook (tong sui) my part, and many more. there are no conflicts here and i feel comfortable everyday. i can actually SLEEP, FYI if i am sleepy. how nice.

like what miao said, always sitting there sure grow fat. true. i should not eat much. but i am too bored to do something else than eat. plus i can go and pack anytime without time limit. i am not tortured by my colleagues, nor my boss (thank god!). i am tortured by my own just-ate-but-still-not-satisfied stomach! i could not imagine myself fitting into my CNY clothes and pants. it will be horrible i guess. i just hope my buttons wont burst. XD

back to my work part. going into details. there are three of them here. two females and a male. he, Jojo, is a Thai+Myanmar-blood guy. he loves to talk. sometimes when he kept talking to me, about his experiences and all kinds of stuff, the time passes real quickly. there is this really nice woman i should say, Siew, she always take good care of me. she is funny and talkative also (the three of them are all talkative). having her makes your day full of laughter, last but not least, Alice. she is pretty and she cooks. she always ask me to eat. she loves to sing and her voice is sweet. they actually allow me to go back earlier which means before 10 pm and they will punch my card for me at 10. they do not care much of who is suppose to do this and that, stuff like that. one word, harmonious!

i think i am going to buy a shirt i saw last week when i was shopping with my boy. i kept going upstairs to look at it. and yes, i can go shopping when i am working. haha.. and i hate my next door. they make a lot of noises. i wonder if they came out of the zoo. they are actually scaring off the people than bringing the business up. brainless morons.

No comments:

Post a Comment