Jan 26, 2009

1st of all

happy chinese new year everyone! wishes come true and may a smooth year comes ahead.
early in the morning my mum woke us up and we had vegetarian breakfast. we were suppose to be a one-day-vegetarian. then we got our big big angpao from my dad. yay!

next is my grandma's house (mum's side). i was too busy playing with bambi that i forgotten to take some pictures. later baby came to fetch me from there and we headed to his house. they wanted to play mahjong so i joined. i lose but luckily we were playing chips only. if really money then about 100 went to baby. lucky doink.

half way his friend joey called and ask to go tay's house. its actually to ming wai's open house. funny evening. lots of things happened. i will just summarize it. they were too shocked to see ming wai dating, plus is sk. me and baby knew it last saturday at might market. haha.... their reaction is just another classical moment. after all the confessions, he took us for a walk around his place. i love the swimming pool. babe, are we going there again? XD

i went back for dinner and so did he. after dinner we gambled. woohoo.... my sister is the only victim. at first the three of us played with my mum and later with my aunt. even my mum won. haha... never mind. you still have your chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment