Jan 5, 2009

why me?

i am still sick after so many days. fever, i dont think i am having one now but i feel weak. i can sleep the whole day doing nothing but i still cant gain a little bit more of strength to walk a few rounds at home. sigh. i got no more appetite. my mum bought the large 'party' set sushi and i wanted to eat but i can eat two pieces only. i hate myself.

on last Saturday, we went to my aunt's new house. not considered house warming but just to move in. i accompanied my sister to stay one night there. 80%of the time there were sleeping for me. about 7p.m we went swimming. i swam for maybe one round only. =.=

the next day we came back down to kl. i cant go bowling anyway. i reached home, a puppy was waiting for us! wee~ but not for us. i ask the owner's friend who is my neighbour on behalf of my bubu. the puppy got too much flees. baby came and bath him, play with it, and one thing we noticed. it love to sleep. the owner told us is a rottweiler but i dont think so. mix i guess.

a pure breed. aww... how i wish i got one.

No comments:

Post a Comment