Jan 23, 2009

happiness flows in me

today is the day i dont have to go to time square. XD early morning i clean my table, i never clean it since the last day of my stpm paper. i am just too lazy to get it done. then i went lrt and baby got me from csl to his house for brunch. we headed to midvalley for a movie and i said i am not really that full yet actually. i regretted saying it. he took me to mcd after that.

red cliff part 2. both of us were waiting to watch this movie ever since we watched part 1. this movie is really nice. i like the way they plan everything, and the fighting part. but i cried when they started the war. zhou yu's side lost many people as part of the soldier were to sacrifice themselves. zhou yu won this part of the war but overall cao cao won. how unfair is that.
he is so cool..


xiao qiao. cao cao war with zhou yu part of the reason is because of her.
then we went the curve for dinner. i suggested japanese food. so we walked all three places; the curve, cineleisure and ikano. we finally went to sakae sushi out of a few jap restaurants there. =.=

baby's curry udon. ichiban's is better.
salmon donbori. damn salty. i can hardly eat it but i tried.

me: green plate is RM1.90. so many geh??
baby: they did put another two green plates on the table.
then we went to his house and bathe Bush and got him to my house. my sister kept playing with him and penny joined later. my parents came back and my dad was like,"are we getting a new puppy?". haha... no of course. my jealous dog kept looking at bush and make some jealous sound. cutie! sorry baby. cause you so late only reach home. muakzz..
i can only see his two front legs.
so cute! he ran away from my sis and sit on baby's thigh.
camouflage effect.
too dark. spot my bambi? haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment