Jan 25, 2009

end of the year

happy last day of the year of rat! enjoy this very last day of year 2008 (for the chinese, if you are chinese-ese enough). may all the good things come to us and hope all of us go through a smooth OX year.

i am actually waititng for the time to pass so i can go back and prepare myself for reunion dinner. my mum not going to cook, not because she is lazy, is because my uncle and aunt's company treating us. my aunt's idea. finally i can wear my new clothes. wee~ i kept looking at them but cant wear them. how annoyed is that. its a torture! but i have not slimmed down much. sigh. my mouth's and baby's fault.
i am just so greedy. my baby kept pulling me away from shops as i bought too many shoes, clothes, and stuffs. :( but buying and shoppng is a girl's second nature. you can do nothing to stop that from happening. muahaha...

i am going to buy a dress now. wakaka.. i thought of buying one last piece of friend for my wardrobe at night market but it seems that i prefer the one at times square and the price is much cheaper. she told me its 30+ and i was like, it is just a very simple one why it cost more expensive than shopping mall's? BYE! XD






::Bush is growing really fast. dear just told me that he jumped out of the bath tub. haha.. he is soon going to be a giant dog. he aint a puppy anymore::

No comments:

Post a Comment