Jan 22, 2009

what is done is done

guess what? i have been expecting this few days and it finally came!

i finally got my own car!! i know its not really a big news but at least it is for me. yesterday baby fetch me back and i was like, OMG! my car finally arrived!! i kept shouting non stop. but wait.... something is not right. my face expression changed immediately, i looked disappointed. i said,"look, its not SE. its Ezi! i want SE!!". why? he kept asking me to be happy and excited back. he said,"be happy ok? many people got no new car but you have one.". i thought, true but still.... then i said i still have to ask my dad why is it so as he might paid for SE's price. but i am happy now. after one night of sleeping my thinking changed. i may still have a little disappointed but i am grateful. i got my own car. but sooner its going to be part of my brother's too. he is now a L license driver.

actually, who should i blame? myself? i told very clearly the one i want is not in the list. i insisted on SE everytime we talked about it. hmm... my dad? he told the uncle i want SE (on the phone in front of me). the uncle? i am not sure about that. he might thought my dad said Ezi. i dont know. sigh. i cant change right?baby said if my dad really ordered SE then i can return the car to them. but since i already accepted it 70% then its ok.

those who know where my house is but not really sure which house, just look for a bright red car. XD thats my new baobei. i am so going to dress my car. haha....

No comments:

Post a Comment