Jan 8, 2009

australia

after staying at home, growing webs all over me, finally i am out for a movie! we went midvalley with his friends. had chili's for lunch, we were super full. my appetite is not fully back yet. sorry baby. told you not to order the buffalo wings. they planned about their trips while i was trying to push the foods down my throat. XD

next, Australia. what a movie. hmm... what to say about this movie. long enough to make me feel uneasy. XD it is about pearl harbour got bombed by the japanese, how the bull drivers drive the bulls, how they discriminate aboriginal people (orang asli), and many more. there is this boy, Nullah who is a mix white and black. they call him creamy. quite pitiful as he does not belongs to the white society nor the black. poor guy.

Nullah thinks he is a wizard man.



Nullah's grampa. he makes me feels like crying. he is so pitiful.

my boy kept saying he misses his dog so badly. my gosh. it is just a few hours. =.= later i went to his house and play with Bush. he is getting naughtier. kept wanting to play chase chase with me. i was so exhausted. finally i get to see him swimming. haha... so cute! he dislikes bathing.

took few days ago. that fat puppy. super naughty.





::miss you, darling::

No comments:

Post a Comment