Mar 19, 2009

backup plan

today is my off day. well, i asked my mum whether i can drive to imu myself or not and she was afraid i would get lost or missed the turning and went seremban all the way. =.= so she followed of course.



baby went to office with me, and i registered. you must be wondering, well, i need to have a backup plan for myself. like what my dad said, what if you cant get what you want from ipta? what if you cant appeal? by that time the private universities has already started the courses. then you will be hanging around going nowhere. i might have to wait until year end for second intake in local U which i dont want.



surprisingly they dont need any processing fees nor registration fees for my course. haha..means i wont waste anything by registering. so i waited baby for his next class to end and we chit chatted with li zhen for a while.

tired? pity.
we headed to midvalley! watched...........


dragonball: evolution. this movie is directed by stephen chow. haha.. i was kind of blurr when i was watching. i got no idea at all about dragonball. i only watch powerpuffgirls or disney or some others like power rangers, but not dragonball. i kept asking baby throughout the movie. but he was clueless also. he was thinking why picollo is the bad guy. i even asked my cousin brother (10 years old boy) who is picollo and he answered "the green man la. he is good guy". ?? overall its ok.
both of them made the better couple than him and chichi.
he is really cool, baby. :P
we went dinner at jalan ipoh for bak kut teh. long time never went there already.
this is from my shop. it grew four cute lil mushrooms. hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment