Mar 24, 2009

just quit!

i plan to quit this job. i feel tired sitting on the stool for the whole day which cause my butt to be even flat than ever! my butt is like none already. urgh! how am i going to live without my buttocks???

hmm... i love kids!! i always chase over kids and make them suffer. i want to teach them A=alcohol B=beer C=cannabis D=drunk! oops!! nola.. i love them too much to let them grow up as a useless person. babies and kids are just so adorable.

well, i still have around two months before i start my hectic month for all the application stuffs. i just want to get over with this job and get a new line. hmm.... should i just kick everything away and shop madly or just stay like now and be a good worker? arrrgh!! i just hate this!!

mind me. i am just too bored. i am going crazy. wait. i am going sg wang later! i cant stand it anymore. i cant face the same few shops around me any longer. they make me sick!
i had been coughing lately. every single bloody morning and night. when i woke up, my throat starts to dry and whenever i swallow my saliva, it hurts. then i start to cough like an old woman. during night, just when i reach my home then my throat starts to rebel. iysh... its not surprise that i might inherited some sickness. :#

No comments:

Post a Comment