Mar 29, 2009

i skip my work again

i slept in my shop! it was like my first time ever!! they told me before that no one else except me in the history that did not sleep when they were working here last time. damn. i thought of breaking the record. shit la... when i was sleeping there is this customer making noise so i woke up and i saw baby in front of me! shocking wei.... he took out a necklace and *bling bling*...
♥ you!
thanks dear!
5201314. haha..

muakzz!! love you..! he came with his friends. so i joined them for a walk and they decided to watch movie. i joined also. haha... i told my colleagues i need to go home early. it was 5.30pm. XD naughty me.

kindori. order chocolate as everyone else was craving for our chocolate. (you will not regret)

taken. wow! impressive is all i can say. i did not lean to baby all the time (which i always do) as i was concentrating really hardly. i jumped for a few times which was quite embarrassing as there was nothing scary actually. its just that the people suddenly jumped out of nowhere and scared the hell out of me. yeah.. i know.. i'm a scary cat. everyone knows that.

this story is about a man who kept tracking a group of albanians after they kidnapped his daughter and the way he did his tracking is really cool. watch it.

he can do anything.. i mean ANYTHING to save his daughter.
virgins are sold to these old, fat, disgusting old fart. damn.

after that, gasoline. i was super full because of the popcorn. sigh. thanks babe! we had to walk back to his house which is 20 minutes walk from times square for some reason. but i like it. i always wanted to walk like this like we used to but baby was too lazy every time. sad case.

No comments:

Post a Comment