Mar 22, 2009

who you think you are?

i am upset.
.
i hate the current sitution i am involved in.
.
its not my fault.
.
i am not apologising.
.
whatever they want to talk behind me, i dont care.
.
i did what i need to do and thats it.
.
you cant blame me if anyone did something wrong.
.
you told me they know what to do.
.
i am just following your instructions.
.
you people did not do your part and all you can do is push all the blames on me?
.
WTF?? YOU are the one should be blamed for your loss.
.
who am i to ask someone not to do this and that?
.
my job does not cover all these. its out of my coverage.
.
since you said i am responsible for these, then why you ask the others to tell me what to do?
.
they should not even bother.
.
if they are to care about it, fine.
.
i QUIT!
.
i just dont like to be blamed for things that is not my responsibilities.
.
thanks for everything, i am not in the mood to work for you now.
.
in your f***ing mind is just money.
.
i will just do my stuff for the whole day.
.
people come in, i will do my part.
.
i wont even bother to ask them to come in if they are just looking.
.
you made this!

No comments:

Post a Comment