Mar 5, 2009

because of you

nothing much about my working life but its my baby that scares me off. at midnight dear's daddy called me asking me did he call me. i was very blurr that time. i was sleeping soundly, dreaming about my prince.

he said he could not get to tuck. i tried to call him also before going to bed, which is around 11++pm. but since no one pick up and another phone cant get through so i assume he is busy. i din know until that late. then half an hour later baby called me telling me he is back.

baby, though your sketch stuff has no extra time in planning but at least take good care of yourself can? you are super tired so why put yourself in such useless stress? you will never let me stress myself if its the other way round. get into my shoe and think for me.

because of you, i have restless night also. i have been yawning and feeling tired these few days. i waited for your calls, until you are back only i sleeps. i am torturing myself. XD too bad.

i miss you baby. i just have to endure another four days and i can go out with you! woohoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment