Mar 10, 2009

freeeeeeeeee

yesterday, guess what? today my results is coming out but i knew it only by yesterday. i was like, WHAT??! tomorrow??? i got no preparation yet. its like a bomb planted in me all of a sudden. i wanted to cry but my baby kept saying "its just a result. what for crying now? you cant change anything after crying". i tried not to think about it. i was super nervous. i got nothing else in my mind except 'what my result is going to be'. i was too nervous to sleep but at the same time i was really tired. =.=

well, dear woke me up before his class starts so that i could clean my car and do some of my stuff but i ended waking up 1 hour later. XD i reach school around 1pm and i thought i was the latest to reach. i was one of the earliest instead. =.= baby came after his class to accompany me. thanks dear..

before we get into the hall, we saw cameraman, reporters and journalists. we were like, why must they frighten us like that!!! its so much pressure seeing those camera filming you when you are about to look at your result. when i took mine, i dont dare to open it. tuck opened it for me and he asked me with a serious look, "what is your least expectation?". erm..... all just pass i guess. all i need is 2.00 and i am super happy. i was crying already. he said you got better than what you expected. excuse me? did you see properly? shau was looking together with him also and he said really la.... i cried even harder. i cant believe it!

i never got this good before. i dont care what my parents going to say as they might think its not really good but i know it myself. i cant stop smiling. thanks to my parents who had been pressuring me, my friends who had been helping me in my studies, dear who had been helping me too, and special credits to mr.kali. he did made me work harder in chemistry.

i am finally free from my burden. i had been worrying about it for three months. i knew i am just lucky to get this result.

after getting my results and magazine, me and baby went for a movie at pavilion.

street fighter. not bad. its about the legend of chun-li. she is pretty!!




after movie, we went ichiban sushi again. i had something different today. the beef rice. its nice. i am kind of in love with japanese food again. after that he straight send me back. but we walked like a turtle as my toes are having blister due to too much walking.

we slept in the car for like 1 hour. we were too sleepy and tired. after that we saw the news in tv3 showing our school. but they showed lower sixes only (half second only). they interviewed the top scorers for nothing. not even half of loong hui's face. after the news baby went home.

*wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment