Mar 25, 2009

dilemma

right now, i am in a dilemma. before i went to work i walked to the kindergarten near my house (yes, the one at the corner before turning out the main road). they seriously need a teacher right now. but the salary is not really that high though the time is shorter compare to this shitty job.

but for me i guess salary is not that important. happiness and relaxation is more of my concern. not to say money is not important, it is ler..... who dont want extra money to pamper themselves. if the job irritates you and makes you feel uneasy, moody all the time, what for continuing??? i may grow older even faster than my mum if this goes on.

the problem is, i dont really know how to tell them i want to quit. what reason should i tell them.

oh ya..... the kids there are superb cutie!!!!! they looked at me innocently and they look really adorable! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment