Mar 23, 2009

face problem lerrrrr

"what time can i come?"
.
"7.30pm?"
.
"ok."
.
XD he picked me up from work and we headed to 9898 near my house. i thought of going pat ye tin but he said the claypot chicken rice is better at 9898. after having dinner, i still feel hungry. damn. what is wrong with my stomach??! we walked to the burger stall and i had a chicken special burger. fat!!! we chatted in the car for so long.......................... before sending me home. *kiss*
.
today my colleague's friends came to introduce them some new products. fyi, they sell those facial products. seriously, now only i know there are so many different kinds of things we need to apply onto our face everyday. i bought three which are facial wash, toner and some jelly kind. she said is for moisture and also can use for mask. in 30 days if i cant see any difference on my face then i can get back my money. but i cant use more than half bottle. my friends and families know how my face condition is and maybe the next time they see me, i look better? *praying hard*
.
i tried toooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many products before this and all got no effect on me. for applying on the face or consuming also i tried before but........ :( WHY????? why are you doing this to me???!! sob!

No comments:

Post a Comment