Mar 18, 2009

should i buy??

continue doing my cross stitch. my eyes are so tired. my neck. my shoulder. argh! though its painful but dont know why i just cant stop. sigh...
around 2pm today me and alice went low yat to survey some laptops. she wants me to be her translator, plus i myself is going to buy one also. i saw wai hong there and he said zi mei is at low yat also but i cant see her anywhere. there is a few that i kind of like. but i am not sure about the stuffs in it. i can say that i am a noob in these. :(
compaq? the pattern is normal.
this dell or the bottom one? both nice also but the details?
hmm.. not sure about this. i like this from the beginning but i guess i wont buy.
tomorrow is my off day. going to have a look at laptops. maybe with mum, maybe with tuck. depends on my mum. i am hungry!

No comments:

Post a Comment